1. View the Canon EF Lens Lineup (include EF, EF-S, EF-M). You can search by name, change currency, sort by price, focal, aperture, announced date, rating and filter by Mount.
2. View full detail information of a Canon Lens (Overview, Specification, MTF Chart, Sample Images). For Specification, there are: Announced date, Mount, Construction, Diaphragm Blades, Circular Aperture, Focal, Aperture, Angle of View, Closest Focusing Distance, Filter Size, Rating, Estimated Price and Get the Lens.
3. Compare 2 Canon Lenses (include comparing Specification and MTF Chart). You can zoom in the chart for a better view.
4. You can save your favorite lenses.
5. Tips & Guides module provides useful information about Canon Lens.
*This app is totally Free.
**Thanks for supporting me by donation and your all feedback.
My Canon Lens is a free software application from the Screen Capture subcategory, part of the Graphic Apps category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2017-09-15. The program can be installed on Android.
My Canon Lens (version 6.9) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 1 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.
Here you can find the changelog of My Canon Lens since it was posted on our website on 2017-01-03.
The latest version is 6.9 and it was updated on soft112.com on 2018-03-22.
See below the changes in each version:
posted on 2017-09-15
- Added good books to read in Tips & Guides
- Added 4 new lenses:
- EF 85mm f/1.4L IS USM
- TS-E 50mm F2.8L Macro
- TS-E 90mm F2.8L Macro
- TS-E 135mm f/4L Macro
posted on 2016-11-22
Thanks for your all feedback,-Currency changing is now officially supported,- You can send feedback to us, we want to know what do you think about MyCanonLens,- Purchase lens directly to Amazon,- Update current price